Samurai Web Tutorials is a series of articles and videos that provides lessons and instructions on web design, promotion and online marketing strategies.
The tutorials cover a range of topics including Web Design, Graphic Design, SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, web analytics, and more. The tutorials are designed for web beginners, intermediate and advanced users.
Each tutorial begins with an introduction to the topic and then covers the fundamentals of the topic in an easy-to-understand manner. The tutorials are accompanied by step-by-step guides and video demonstrations.
4 Web Tutorials
The first four tutorials are available now for free and cover the following topics:
- How to build an effective platform – what is a platform?
- Add Products to Woocommerce – A video demonstration
- How to Design A Web Page
- 14 Critical Steps for Online Stores
Overall, Samurai Web Tutorials is a great resource for web design, promotion and online marketing. The tutorials are comprehensive and easy to understand, and the forum is a great place to get advice.
- BUILD AN EFFECTIVE PLATFORMWhat is a platform? The key to build an effective platform is to formulate a sound plan before embarking on such an undertaking. Being the… Read more: BUILD AN EFFECTIVE PLATFORM
- ADD MULTIPLE PRODUCTS TO WOOCOMMERCEHow to add multiple products to WooCommerce In this video I explain how to add multiple products to WooCommerce using multiple methods. Walk thru of… Read more: ADD MULTIPLE PRODUCTS TO WOOCOMMERCE
- HOW TO DESIGN A WEB PAGEThis short guide will explain the concepts of how to design a web page in a few simple steps. The first thing you need to… Read more: HOW TO DESIGN A WEB PAGE
- 14 CRITICAL STEPS FOR ONLINE STORESSETTING UP ONLINE STORES Internet based business provides an incredible opportunity to generate additional income for some, and a way to realize freedom from the… Read more: 14 CRITICAL STEPS FOR ONLINE STORES
Web Samurai is also expanding our videos library to provide even more resources and tutorials. Please find our channel @WebSamurai on YouTube.